Alien Play-Doh Model
In this tutorial we will teach you to make an extraterrestrial with three eyes, three legs and four arms plasticine figure!
- plasticine or Play-Doh (green, red, white and black)
- 1 toothpick
How to achieve this alien claymation
For the body and the eyes
- For the body, make a big ball with green plasticine.
- For the three eyes, make three small balls with the green clay.
- Now make three little white ball and flatten.
- Place white flattened round pieces on the green balls for the whites of the eyes.
- Roll back the green ball for a white circle is formed on it.
- Again with an even smaller red ball you have to place in the center of the white circle.
- Now for the pupil of the eye, use a small black ball and place it in the center of the red circle.
- You can add highlights in the eye by adding small white balls.
- Now three thin lines of black clay, giving them the shape you want and place above each eye for the eyebrows.
- Cut the toothpick into three parts and put a piece at the bottom of each eye. Then attach to the big green ball (body), one next to the other.
- Make three new modeling clay balls the size of the eyes.
- Place them side by side and place the alien body ontop of the legs. Making the legs fit close to the body.
- Make a long thread of black clay.
- Curve it and places it on the body of the alien as if he is smiling.
- Make two small triangles of white clay.
- Place them in the mouth to make sharp teeth.
- Now four long rounded pieces of green plasticine.
- Place two on each side of the body of the alien.
- Pinch the ends to make a point. Each green wire is its arms!
And here's the result!