This sheet will explain how to make an April fools with a sharp teeth. It's easy and great fun with a little April Fools' fun.
Materials needed to create a fish:
- a wooden clothespin
- a fish template of your choice, at the bottom of this page, to be printed on card stock paper.
- glue stick
- liquid glue
Method to making the fish:
- First choose one of the fish models that you like the most (you will find them at the bottom of this page) and print it. You can choose from lots of different colors and sizes! Here we chose the blue fish.
- Cut the fish pieces out by following the green dotted line. Remember to also cut out the teeth.
- Flip your fish pieces over (color side down) as shown below.
- Then, glue the row of teeth from the top along the upper lip of the fish. Please note that the row of teeth must be pasted underneath the superior lip, so we only see the tips.
- Then glue the bottom of each tooth of the lower lip of the fish. This time, the teeth should be glued over the lower lip.
- Now it only remains to stick (with liquid glue) the top of the fish on one half of the clothespin and the lower part on the other half. Ensure that both sides of the fish are connected well. When the fish has a closed mouth, it is the lower teeth should be visible.
- If the teeth interfere with one another, do not hesitate to fold the paper slightly inward or outward to facilitate movement of the mouth.
And now your finished! If you like the result, you can even make them all to make a school of fish. You can also add glitter or other items to decorate your fish.