The origami fox
- A square sheet of paper
- A black felt-tip pen
Steps to make an origami fox
- Fold your sheet of paper into half along the diagonal.
- Fold the two opposed corners on the third one.
- Fold the origami into half where the two sides meet and the fold toward the exterior.
- Now you have a triangle and one of its side is composed of 5 points (3 on one side, 2 on the other).
- Fold the nearest point of the 3 side at a third.
- Now, open and flatten the second point.
- And there it is, a nice origami fox on which you just need to add the eyes, a nose and some hair.
This cute little fox will be perfect to decorate nice cards, drawings or even your desk.