Lip Painting - Bee
Lip Smacking Fun!
This unique take on face-painting is all the new rage. There are so many fun designs to create a beautiful lip smacking statement. This video shows you step-by-step how easy it is to create a Bee. Before you get started there are a few basic rules to be aware of when purchasing your lip paint supplies.
Be careful with face painting products you use:
- Skin Friendly - is formulated for the most sensitive skin
- Quality Ingredients - is FDA approved and non-toxic
- Washable - is water base paint for easy washing and clean up
- Great Colors - has vibrant colors that will give you the best look you want to achieve
- Paper towels
- Face paint - Black, Yellow and white
- Paint brushes - use assorted size fine quality brushes
- Water in a bowl - to rinse your brushes
- Mirror - to admire your fabulous designer lips
Time: 10 minutes
Level of difficulty: Easy & Fun
How to paint a Bee on a mouth
TIPS: It is important to keep the head from making any slight movements so, you may want to have the person getting their lips painted, sit in a chair and lay the back of their head on a table, lay down on a bed or couch. This will help to keep the head very still to make the best Bee lip design.
- Color top and bottom lip all yellow
- Now paint the bee wings white on the sides of the upper lip adding some glitter
- With your black paint draw the antennae between the wings
- Add the black eyes, nose and two short horizontal lines to the upper lip
- Next paint black stripes on the lower lip
- Finally, add a white dot to each black eye for the pupils.
You now have some beautiful Bummblebee lips!
If you are buzzing for more bee fun check out all the bee fun on Hellokids.com.