Spooky Little Ghosts
Halloween is fast approaching and we should not forget to make a nice holiday decoration! With this tutorial, you'll learn how to create these fun and easy little ghosts that will float throughout your house, inside and out.
- Cork, Tennis or styrofoam balls
- White tissue paper or an old white sheet
- Nylon thread
- Tacks (flat headed)
- Black Sharpie
How to make a ghost:
- For the first step, place a tack in the ball. Do not sink the tack in completely.
- Cut a small piece of the nylon and tie one end of the wire to the pin. Now, push the tack well into the ball so that the wire is held in place securely.
- Place the ball on a handkerchief folded flat. In the center of the tissue or material, make a small hole and guide the nylon string through it.
- Pull the wire to lift the ball and the handkerchief, and then with your hands trying to distribute the handkerchief around the ball, to give it the shape of a ghost.
- Finally, you just have to draw eyes and mouth on the handkerchief with black felt pen and you have created a spooky small ghost that you can hang anywhere in your home! You can create many other ghosts in the same way and hang in every room, it will make a ghostly Halloween decor! If you created enough ghosts, you can hide and organize a ghost hunt with friends. Whoever wins the most wins!