Here's an idea of a simple DIY craft to make a personal photo display.
What you need
- Small flower pots
- Pebbles (preferably light colored)
- Wooden skewers
- Photos and images
- Decoration like colored tape, glitter, beads, etc
- Start with painting each pot the color of your choice (you can choose for example to paint the same color as the walls of your room to make it match).
- You can also paint the wooden skewers or choose to leave them their natural color.
- If adding lava rocks you can paint them all the same color or different colors. Let them completely dry before placing them in the flower pot. You can also use rocks. Be sure you fill the pot to the top.
- Now glue on your pictures and images you chose by putting a dab of glue on the back of each and attach to the wooden skewers. You can choose pictures of you, your friends, your family, your pet, movie stars and musicians you are a fan of, and some funny pictures. You can also cut out colorful flowers, butterflis, hearts, etc., to add amongst the collage of pictures.
- Add any other decoration you desire to create the look you want to the base of your pot you will place your photos: ribbon wrapped around the pot, glitter, decoupage, etc...
- Once everything is secure on wooden scewers place the sticks in the pot. Placed on your table or on a shelf to display.