Paper Animation: Frog cartoon
- Legal Size Paper
- Color printer
Method for making the cartoon paper animation:
With these simple instructions, you'll be able to achieve your very own little frog cartoon.
- On good quality paper, print the image with frogs at the bottom of page. The boxes are arranged in the order of reading direction - right to left.
- With a pair of scissors, cut each box, including white boxes, being careful to keep the boxes in order.
- Stack the illustrations in order to form a small stack. The first box should be at the bottom of the stack.
- Then add 4 empty white boxes above and 4 empty boxes below .
- Staple the sheets together on the far left side of the box squares.
- While flipping quickly through the pages, you will see the frog come to life as on a movie screen.
You can make the animation more fluid by gluing the square paper designs on the corner of a page of a notebook, then you fan the pages in the manner of a classic book.
You can also create your own frog animation by drawing the design that you want and using more boxes to make the animation last longer. You can make it simple or detailed.