Cupid angel craft decoration
- Cardstock paper
- Fresh eggs
- One needle
- One skewer
- Colored markers
- A yellow string or pipe cleaner
This sheet will show you how to easily create the cupid angels out of eggs. To complete the cupid angels you will need to print both templates at the bottom of the page.
- On cardstock paper print both templates at the bottom of this page and put them aside for later.
- Take an egg, and with the needle pierces a small hole at the top .
- Punch a second hole at the bottom of the egg with the skewer. Push it in far enough to be sure to pierce the yolk inside.
- Then, over a bowl, blow through the holes to completely empty the inside of the egg.
- Clean well the hollowed egg, being careful not to break it and let it dry for several hours. Meanwhile, you can make scrambled eggs or use the egg yolks and whites for another recipe. It would be a shame to throw it away.
- Next draw the hair directly on the egg at the top.
- Cut out the rectangular designs. Connect the two ends and secure with glue or tape. This forms the the cupid base/body. Place the eggs on the bases.
- Then, with the cupid angel templates that you printed at the beginning, cut the designs that you want ( two wings, two eyes, one mouth and one rectangle for the body). You can mix and match the designs to make a truly original angel.
- Glue the cut out template designs to design your cupid angel. the egg on the different elements and agency cut them according to your tastes.
- With a little bit of yellow string, cut and glue the string or pipe cleaner on top of the angels head to form the halo.
And now, if you want you can create dozens of different angels to decorate the house for Valentine's Day! You can even draw freckles, eyebrows or other details on the egg. Use your imagination!