Santa Box Instruction:
- Print out the Santa gift box. Use card stock paper for a stonger box.
- Use scissors to cut out the gift box and Santa's hat. Lay cut out, face down on flat surface.
- Fold along the line directly below Santa's face and fold away from you. Next, fold in the two sides that have the matching ears. Fold tabs A & B away from you.
- Fold tabs C, D & E inward. Then fold the bottom section up.
- Fold the last section inward and your Santa box should now be taking shape. Glue the B tabs to the blank side of the bottom square. Then glue the A tabs.
- Use glue at the bottom section of the dotted line on Santa's hat. Glue the hat to the back of Santa's face.
Your Santa box is ready to fill with your special treat or gift. Close the top lid by sliding the tabs inside the top of the box.