Wooden Spool Menorah
This is an easy craft that you can do together with supplies that are readily available in hardware or craft stores.
You Will Need:
• 9 Wooden Spools
• Number Stickers
• Acrylic Paints in different shades or blue
• Sponge brushes
• Silver or white birthday Candles
• Rectangular Piece of Cardboard or Poster Board
1. Gather eight wooden spools that are approximately the same size and one that is slight larger.
2. Use a sponge brush to dab paint on the spool. Allow to dry completely.
3. Label the shorter spools 1 through 8 with the number stickers.
4. Glue the spools to the rectangular piece of cardboard. Line up the spools in numerical order from right to left, placing the taller spool in the middle.
5. Insert a birthday candle into a spool each night and light!