Make Paper Star Clip Decorations
Decorative Paper Star Clip Decoration -
This adorable paper star clothespin craft is easy for kids to make and fun too. The Star clip decoration make festive name tags, table placecards, gift tags and are also fun to use to hang your childrens artwork.
- Construction paper or card stock paper in different colors
- Star Stencils in different sizes. (Use other designs too)
- Glitter, markers, paint for decorating
- Trace your star stencil designs in 2 different sizes on a piece of colored paper.
- Cut out the traced stars.
- Flip the stars to be sure not to see the pencil marks.
- Glue the smaller star inside the larger star.
- Decorate your star using glitter, sequins, paint or markers.
- Glue the clothespin to the back of the star cutout
- Enjoy your decorative paper star clip.