Make Star Napkin Rings
Beautiful Star Napkin Ring Holders -
It is always fun to decorate your table setting when you have a luncheon or dinner party and this star napkin ring design is the perfect touch for your table at Christmas.
- Colored construction paper or colored stock paper
- Double headed star stencil (for tracing)
- Glitter and Sequins
How to create your Star Napkin Ring Holders:
- Trace the double headed star stencil onto your colored paper. (see video)
- Cut out the double headed star design.
- Cut a slit at the base of the star on each end being sure to cut them in the opposite direction of one another.
- Connect the two slits together and fold back the star design.
- Decorate your star with glitter, sequins or any desirable craft accessory.
- Roll a napkin and place throught the ring of the star.
- You have created a beautiful decoration for your table setting.