President's Day Quiz
True or False Questions
1. Presidents' Day is celebrated the third Monday in February.
2. It honors two great presidents, President Washington and President Clinton.
3. President Washington was the first American president.
4. President Washington is the only president to have a state named after him.
5. President Lincoln's first name was George.
6. Pictures of both presidents heads can be found on U.S. banknotes.
7. President Lincoln wrote the U.S. Constitution.
8. Both presidents were assassinated.
9. President Lincoln helped end slavery in the United States.
10. President Washington was born on February 9th.
2. false - President Washington and president Lincoln.
5. false - It was Abraham.
6. true - Washington ($1), Lincoln ($5).
8. false - Only President Lincoln was shot.