Butterfly Face Painting Application
How to become a beautiful butterfly
Are you dressing up for Carnival, Halloween or a party? Hellokids.com has made it easy for you to become this very popular insect with just a few easy steps. It takes a bit of patience, a lot of detail but the results are fabulous and you will become a beautiful and colorful butterfly!
- Paint brushes
- Golden yellow gel
- Face paint for children
- Wet the sponge and start spreading the yellow color in the center of the face.
- Rinse the sponge and continue with the pink color on the outside of the eyes.
- Finish with the violet color outside the temples.
- Using the brush, draw the details of the wings, head and body of the butterfly.
- Finish by applying a few touches of white makeup to accent the wings.
- Garnish with the rest of the golden yellow on the areas not painted.
- Grim'tout makeup is the perfect accessory for face painting makeup for any occasion.
Use a water-based face paint for easy on and easy off. Grim'tout is a professional and quality product. The Grim'tout kit offers makeup ideas for birthdays, carnival, Halloween or any time fun for children.