Make a Santa Hat Name Cards
Santa Hat Name Cards -
These jolly name cards are perfect for placing family and friends at the table for Christmas. The Christmas Santa hat name cards are a fun activitiy for kids to create for the holiday season. The paper Santa hats can also be used for decorating your gifts or to use as decorations around the house. Just follow the easy step by step instructions.
- Red construction paper or red stock paper
- Cotton strands and cotton balls
- Glue stick
- Small plastic bowl or plate (to trace a circle)
- Metalic pen
- Glitter, sequins
How to create a Santa Hat Name Card:
- Take a red piece of construction paper or card stock paper and place a round plastic bowl on top. Trace the bowl with a pencil to make a circle.
- Fold the circle in half, open back up and fold the paper again in half dividing the circle in 1/4 sections.
- Use your scissors to cut along one of the creases to the center and then connect the two ends together forming the cone shape. Staple together.
- Glue the bottom of the cone and attach the strand of cotton to go all the way around the bottom. Cut to fit.
- Glue the top of the cone hat and place a cotton ball at the top.
- Use your metalic pen to write the desired name and decorate with glitter, sequins or any other fun craft accessories you desire.
Your Santa Hat Name Card is complete and ready to place at the table for your special guest.