I am lion hear me roar. These majestic roaring creatures are big, beautiful and quite ferocious. The lion is a magnificent animal that appears as a symbol of courage, power, and nobility on coats of arms, family crests, businesses, school mascots, national sports teams and national flags in many civilizations.
- Lions live in prides with about 10-15 other cats.
- Lions roars can be heard up to 5 miles.
- Lions eat 11-15 lbs of meat each day. The females do most of the hunting and protecting of the pride.
- A baby cub is called a lionet or whelp.
- Lions live in the wild between 12 and 16 years but in captivity can live up to 25 years.
- Lions can run up to 50 miles per hour.
- These majestic cats weigh between 350-500 lbs.
Hellokids has a den full of lion fun for you to discover. There is a safari of lion coloring pages, drawing lessons, face painting tutorials, games and crafts. There are also The Lion King and Madagascar entertaining activities for you to enjoy. Have a roaring good time!