Halloween Guessing Game
Guess who I am game is a fun way to celebrate any party and easy to play.
Guess Who Game
- 3x 5 cards
- Safety Pins
- Before the party, neatly print the name of a person or character associated with Halloween, holiday or event you are celebrating onto a 3x5 card. Use a different name on each card.
- Make up enough cards for more than each person invited to the party. This can be such a fun game, that people usually want to play it more than once.
- Upon arriving, use a safety pin to put one card on each guests' back. Do not tell them who is on the card.
To guess who "you" are, the name on your back.
- You can ask only one question of a guest, before moving to another guest to ask a question.
- Only "Yes" and "No" answers can be given.
- Laughing, facial expressions, etc are certainly allowed.
- Look for questions which will quickly narrow the quest such as:
Am I a male (or female)?
Am I a real person (versus fictional character)?
If a guest guesses too quickly, give them another name tag.