Fun Holiday Parties
Merry holiday parties are fun to host and attend during the Christmas season. One of the most popular Christmas parties to have during the holidays is the Ugly Christams Sweater party and since 2011, National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day is celebrated on the third Friday of December.
Holiday Party Ideas
It is not too late to have a holiday party that is entertaining and fun for all ages to enjoy. We have made a list of some holiday party ideas to inspire you to be jolly and spread some Christmas cheer that is sure to be a jolly good time for a family get together, school celebration, office, charity or neighborhood party.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Party - break out those Ugly Christmas sweaters and throw a festive party with tacky decorations and invitations.
- S'more Roasting Party - have a party in your backyard by creating a firepit and have your family and friends join you to sing Christmas songs, roast marshmellows and make s'mores.
- July at Christmas - Invite your friends over requesting they break out their summer whites, flip flops, sun hats and baithing suits. This party is sure to be a splash!
- Holiday Potluck - gather your family, friends and neighbors and share a potluck dish. This is easy and low cost.
- Christmas Movie Marathon - Now this is fun when you congregate with your guests and watch the Christmas classics like: It's a Wonderful Life, Home Alone, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Miracle on 34th Street, A Christmas Story, Frosty the Snowman, White Christmas, A Christmas Carol, The Nightmare Before Christmas and so many more.
- Christmas Carol Karaoke - Belt out your favorite Christmas song and show off your singing talent. Even if you don't have a voice like Mariah Carey, it is a great way to share a fun night with family and friends.
- Gingerbread House Decorating Party - Choose teams or have your guests decorate a gingerbread house individually. The fun thing about this party is that after you pick the winner you can eat your yummy creation!
- Re-gift Party Exchange - Sometimes you get a gift that is not exactly what you need or want. This is a good time to give that not so much gift to someone else. This holiday party will be sure to create jolly laughter.
- Cookie Swap - Make one of the same kind of holiday cookie and come home with a bunch of assorted kinds of cookies. This is a great way to not spend days in the kitchen baking 10 different kinds of cookies. Everyone like sweets!
- Holiday Crafting Party - Make gifts for those special people on your list with the company of family and friends. Hellokids has a lovely selection of Christmas gifts you can create for a unique and thoughtful present.
- Christmas Cookie Decorating Party - Roll out the door and make different holiday shapes. Invite your guests to decorate the sugar cookies.
- Christmas Caroling Party - Show your Christmas spirit with a group of people, singing Christmas songs in your neighborhood door to door.
- Wreath Making Party - Did you ever want to make your own Christmas wreath. Have family and friends over to create a special wreath they can hang inside or outside of there house for the holidays.
- Charity Party - During the holidays there are many people who need help. Choose a charity and have your family and friends bring canned food, toys, clothes, decorations, etc. This is a party that will make everyone feel good and truly understand the meaning of Christmas giving.
There are so many different ways to celebrate the holiday season. So start planning your joyous event and create memories that will last forever. You will find a winter wonderland of Christmas ideas and fun entertainment from Hellokids.