Play-Doh Star Wars Lightsaber
In this very special workshop, we will make a Play-Doh lightsaber. More precisely, we will make the sword of Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Star Wars saga! You also can make your a lightsaber by watching the video and reading the steps carefully below.
- Play-Doh (black, white and red)
- 1 Play-Doh knife
- 1 Play-Doh roll
- 1 toothpicks
How to make a claymation Lightsaber
- Makes a white round stick with flat edges.
- Flatten the black dough with the rolling black.
- Cut a rectangle with a rounded side using the Play-Doh knife.
- Place this form on the stick, the small flat side close to an edge.
- Cutting this time threepieces in the form of "small houses".
- Place them on the other side of the drum, pointed to the large black shape.
- With the knife tip, streak tracks in these small forms.
- Make three small balls of white clay and place them between each point.
- Makes a long thread of white play-Doh.
- Cut 7 small pieces of the size of the thickness of the flange, and place them on the large black shape.
- Now again make a long thread of black dough.
- Wrap it around the sword between the long part and the tips. Removes the excess.
- Made a small ball of black dough and place it under a white.
- Make a black ball a little larger and square beside the white stick, behind the big black shape.
- Flattened a little black clay, and with the side of the roll, make it a little round.
- Place the round part on the edge of the sword.
- Make a black ball, as big as black stick.
- Mold half of the ball to create a pinted end.
- Flatten the dough and cut 6 small white squares in it.
- Place the squares around the black ball.
- Sink a toothpick in the pointed side of the black ball.
- Sink the black ball at the back of the sword where you have placed the black circle.
Here is the result!