Mushroom Play-Doh Models
In this workshop we will teach you how to make plasticine Play-Doh mushrooms.
- 6 dough pots clay Play-Doh colors (red, white, pale yellow, light blue, light brown and black)
- 1 Play-Doh knife from the "creative box"
- 1 Play-Doh roll of "creative box"
How to make clay mushrooms
The Amanita Mushroom
- Make a ball with red modeling clay.
- Flattened the red ball, especially the edges of the round ball.
- Make some small balls of white clay.
- Laying them on the red circle by flattening slightly.
- A thick long sausage made of white plasticine.
- Roll dough over to make thin strip using pale yellow colored clay.
- Wrap the thi strip around the white mushroom base, and flattened it outward.
- Put the red mushroom top circle on the white base.
The Boletus Mushroom
- Make a ball of light brown modeling dough.
- Cut the ball in half with the Play-Doh knife.
- Reform both the half-balls.
- Make lots of little long strips of black clay.
- Stick them in the half-ball.
- Make a short, thick mushroom base with white plasticine.
- place the half-ball on the base.
- Flatten the light blue dough with the Play-Doh roll.
- With Play-Doh knife, cut a half circle in the dough.
- Fold the half circle to get a cone. Fixed the modeling clay well.
- Make some streaks on the cone.
- Roll a long thin roll of white dough.
- Put the cone on the white base.