Play-Doh Cupcakes and Biscuits
Here is a DIY workshop that will help you discover Play-Doh Cake makin' station and create imaginative cupcakes, cakes and biscuits!
Box Contents for "Cake Makin' Station"
- 2 Play-Doh pots classic (orange and red)
- 3 Play-Doh Plus pots (yellow, pink and blue) that is even more flexible, ideal to extrude and create details!
- 1 wheel and its 5 locations to turn your creations
- 1 "press" to make nice twists
- 1 "press" to pulp chips clay
- 1 cookie mould
- 5 small moulds where to file your cupcakes
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 fork
- 1 small plate
- 1 roll
- 1 base where you will find a multitude of small mussels
Tips for beautiful playdough cupcakes and cookies
- Remove any defects in the dough with your fingers, before molding.
- Use the Play-Doh Plus dough to make the twists and details of small molds.
- Mold biscuits in small moulds, put them upside down them to create a beautiful cupcake!
- Use the molds as punch to make a glaze of the right size.
- Do not hesitate to use several colors in small molds to create details.
- Give free rein to your imagination but never eat your creations, even if they look so tasty and palatabble!!!