Advanced Origami Dragon
Here is a tutorial to make an origami dragon! This origami might be a bit more complex than the other, but it is very impressive! With a bit of patience, and if you watch the video carefuly, no doubt you will make it!
- A square piece of paper
Comment réaliser cet origami de dragon ?
- Fold the piece of paper into half on both diagonals, and open it again each time.
- Turn it over, fold it vertically and horizontally, and open it again.
- Join two opposite corners, and flatten to obtain a square.
- With the open corner right in front of you, fold up the first layer of both sides, along the middle line.
- Fold the top corner down, and open the last 3 folds.
- Fold up the first layer of the bottom end, flatten carefuly to obtain a diamond shape.
- Fold down the diamond shape.
- Turn over the origami, and start over the last 4 steps.
- Fold down the top little end, to the horizontal line underneath, and unfold.
- Pull the two big triangles apart, to fold the little square that you made on step 9 in the inside. This step might be a bit hard, don't hesitate in taking your time to succeed.
- When you succeeded, flatten everything. Fold up the big triangle, fold both its sides on the horizontal line, and unfold.
- Now you can fold together the top sides of this triangle, flatten its base to fold the top on the side.
- Turn over the origami and start over the last two steps.
- Open one side of the origami, and fold up the triangle at the bottom.
- Pull it on the side, horizontally, inside its own base, and while holding this base still.
- Start over these last two steps on the other side of the origami, you will end up with two long ends on each sides.
- Fold the upper layer of one of these end, that is to say the top of it along the inferior part. Pull up the middle part of the origami to help you do so.
- Start again three times with the other side of the origami, and the back.
- Fold upward slightly on the side one of the end in the middle of the origami. Start over on the other side. These are the wings.
- Fold up, inside of the origami, the side end facing opposite to the wings.
- Fold toward the exterior, and still inside, the point of this end. It's the head.
- Fold again the point of the point in the inside. It's a horn on the dragon's head.
- On the other side, start over but much more tight, to make a scaly tail.
- You still have four small folds at the bottom of the dragon, on both sides of the wings. Fold then into half from the top, and pull them down. Now the dragon can stand up!
You finished this complex origami dragon! It's a bit difficult, but don't give up, if you try again, this fire breathing dragon will always end up nicer!