Paper Toy Triangles
This video show surprisingly demonstrates how to create little triangles that you will be able to transform as you wish!
- Card stock
- Adhesive tape
Steps to make these triangles
- After printing the template below on card stock, cut out the rectangle.
- Cut the paper strip following the lines and fold them on the dotted lines.
- Close the triangles with adhesive tapes. You can put the adhesive tape in the inside so that it won't be seen at the end.
- Then, you have to stick the triangles in pairs. To do so, stick two triangles by their longest side with adhesive tape. Do that for all the triangles. Once again, you can put the adhesive tape on the inside so that it can't be seen.
- Now you can stick these double-triangles in pairs. Stick two double-triangles by their smallest side. Repeat for all and stick the adhesive tape in the inside.
- Now you have two long triangular shapes. Put them side by side, stick them together by their upper and lower smallest sides.
Now you have these wonderful magical triangles, all sticking together! Have fun trying to find all the figures it can make.