Yarn Monster Key Ring
During cold winter days, spring rainy days or anytime days this craft to make a little monster, with a scarf to keep you smiling! You can make a nice little monster with a scarf key ring with a yarn.
- Colored wool/yarn
- Wide, thick or colored ribbon
- Two googly adhesive eyes
- Liquid glue or double-side tape
How to make this Yarn monster key ring
- Cut up two pieces of yarn 10 cm long.
- Wind up the yarn around your opened fingers about 40 times.
- Remove the wool around your fingers carefully. Put it perpendicular on top of one of the pieces of wool.
- Tie the roll at the center.
- Cut the loops on one side of the knot and pull down the threads.
- Tie the yarn again at its center with the other piece of wool yarn. You form a ball on one side and thread with loops on the other.
- Cut the left loop to get threads only, and adjust the lenghts of them by cutting them a little bit if you need to.
- Stick the eyes on the ball.
- Wind up the ribbon under the ball and the eyes and tie it with glue.
- Pass the wire under some wool yarn at the top of the monster head. Make a knot and hide it under the wool so that it won't be seen.
Done! You can make many other monsters in different sizes, colors and scarves! You can even give this cute little key ring to someone you love.