The origami boat
- A classic sheet of paper (printer paper)
How to make an origami boat
- Fold you sheet of paper into four (twice across its width), then open the second fold.
- On the folded side, fold the two corners along the second fold.
- Fold up the two long rectangles left (one on each side of the origami).
- Fold the edges of one of these rectangles behind the triangle.
- Now you can open the origami from the bottom. Pull the front and the back and flatten. You get a square.
- Fold up the two loose edges on each side to obtain a triangle.
- Open again the origami by pulling the front and the back and flatten. You get a square again.
- Now you can pull on each upper side of the origami.
- Flatten and there your are, it's a boat!
This origami is very simple to make and well-known, it's a classic!