Easter Paper toy: The rabbit
This very cute PaperToy is fun to make and it's perfect for Easter! It will make a very nice decoration! Read this tutorial carefuly and watch the video, you will understand how to make this Paper Toy and many others.
- Two sheets of white paper to print the templates
- Scissors or a box cutter
How to make this bunny Paper Toy
- Start by printing the two templates: the body and the parts.
- Cut along the blue lines. You're going to end up with 5 pieces of paper.
- You can use the cutter to cut along the blue lines inside the body, you will use them for the ears and the paws.
- Fold carefuly along the yellow lines
- Put some glue on the white parts that you just folded. By folding the Paper Toy, you will see which part goes where. You can watch the video to make sure you get it correctly.
- Now, you must end up with a 3D rectangle, it's the body.
- The long and dark brown piece of paper is the paws of the rabbit. After folding along each yellow line, glue together the two white parts.
- Slip the two parts of the paws that are longer into the two notches at the bottom of the body.
- Do the same for the ears. Slip them into the notch at the top of the body.
- The arms are a bit more complicated. Fold every yellow line. Stick together the white parts and stick together the two small brown squares.
- Now you've got two small 3D rectangles. Glue the square brown parts to the sides of the rabbit.
There you are, you now have a sweet rabbit Paper Toy for Easter! The next ones you make will be easier as it is often the same steps as this one.