Easter Eggs Characters
Unleash your creativity this spring season and manufacture funny characters from eggs to decorate the house.
How to make beautiful Easter eggs?
- empty eggs
- a straw
- an egg cup
- old newspapers
- a plastic pitcher
- a whisk
- acrylic colors
- a brush
- a small pot of water
- tracing paper
- a pencil
- drawing paper
- a hole punch
- Start by emptying the eggs. Be sure to make tiny holes. If they were too big, you just would arrive to reseal them.
- The rounded side of the egg, cover the hole with clay.
- Insert into a second hole cut straw so as to leave a little bit beyond. Place the egg in an egg cup or egg carton.
- Cover the work surface with old newspapers and prepare some plaster. The dry plaster is sold in small plastic containers, usually fitted with a spout. Add water and stir to make a paste the consistency of condensed milk.
- Carefully pour the plaster into the water through the straw. The egg should be filled almost half way. Promptly dispose of surplus because the dough is very fast to dry.
- Place the egg upright so that the plaster hardens by filling the bottom half. For it solidifies quickly, put it in the oven at 50 ° C.
- Now print the models of the different character sheet and see them on drawing paper before cutting.
- Meanwhile, the cast hardened inside the egg. You can paint it with acrylic colors.
How to make the rabbit
- Paint the egg in brown.
- Take carbon copies and cut ears. Paste inside the white ear on each element for big brown as brown edge extends well on all sides.
- Next, fold the edge of each ear along the dotted line and tape them securely to either side of the egg.
- Glue the pupils on the white pieces of the eye and then glue to the egg.
- For the nose, glue a small brown or black triangle to the right place. You can also draw the nose on with a marker or paint.
- For the whiskers, cut thin strips of construction paper and glue them to either side of the nose.
How to make the rooster
- For the rooster, the egg can remain white.
- Cut the peak of the head twice in red construction paper and paste.
- Fold the remaining drawing paper outward. Brush the pieces with a little glue and paste the peak at the top of the egg.
- For the eyes, you can take two pieces of paper and use the hole punch to make two eyes. Stick them on both sides of the egg.
- Fold the bill in half along the dotted line, coat the fold with a little glue and stick it in the middle of the egg, a little below the eyes.
- For the tail, cut some strips of paper in bright colors and glue them to the back of the egg. Curl them slightly with scissors so that they are bent.
How to make Indian
- Prepare the egg by painting it brownish red.
- Take a strip of paper drawing about 20 cm long. It should be about 2 inches wide in the middle and taper towards the edges. Here's a headband decorated with feathers adorn the front of your Indian.
- Pick the biggest feather headband and glue on both sides of the feathers of different colors increasingly small.
- Coat the bottom edge of the banner with a little glue and glue the ornaments on the third of the top of the egg. Let the ends hang freely.
- Paste the nose. Smear glue on the parts bent inward.
- For the eyes, take pieces of paper and create with the hole punch. Glue them on the egg.
How to make a Chinese egg character
- Start by painting the entire egg yello.
- Cut the Chinese hat in purple drawing paper. Cut it from the edge to the center along the line. Then push one edge to the dotted line and glue the overlapping parts.
- Paste the finished hat on the top of the egg.
- Refer to eyes and nose on drawing paper; cut them out and paste them on the egg as shown in the illustration above.
- Weave a mat with three thin strips of black construction paper and glue it to the back cap at the back of the head.
This may take some time. So if you are in a hurry the hobby stores usually carry precolored eggs for decorating.