Drawing Hair: The Curly Haircut
In this tutorial, you will learn how to simply create a curly haircut. Watch the video and read the steps to understand everything properly.
Steps to draw a curly haircut
- Start by printing the template of the head by clicking on the button under the tutorial.
- Draw two dots on the top of the ears.
- Link up these dots by drawing small semicircles around the head. These are curls.
- Draw some more curls under the ears.
- Now, following the line of the head, draw some more curls starting at the ears.
- Leave a small hole in this last line of curls to draw a bigger one, a sort of wave. This is a flyaway lock!
- Inside the haircut, draw some other semicircles to give more relief to it.
This haircut is fairly simple to draw, watch the video and you'll be able to draw lots of curly haircuts!