Drawing Hair: The Punk Haircut
With this video, you will learn how to draw an punk haircut. Watch the video carefuly and read the steps to be able to draw this haircut.
Steps to draw an punk haircut
- First of all, print the templates of the head by clicking the button below these steps.
- Then, draw a dot above the left eye and long zigzags to the bottom of the right ear.
- Make sure you cover part of the eye, to make a punk style.
- Start over on the other side but smaller.
- Starting from both ear lobe draw large zigzags down to the neck.
- Starting from the top of the ears, draw a curve until above the point making three peaks.
- To draw some thin locks, "scratch" the haircut from the top left to the bottom right.
Now you can try yourself this drawing of an punk haircut!