In this video, we will show you how to draw a nice haircut, but tousled!
Steps to draw a tousled haircut
- Start by printing the template of the head by clicking on the button below.
- Draw a dot above the left eye, and link it to the right by drawing large zigzags.
- Stop just before you reach the ear, go down and draw a peak going up the ear.
- Starting from the point you first drew, redo 2 and 3 on the other side.
- From the top of the right ear, draw a curve around the head until above the dot. Keep zigzaging.
- There, you can draw some tuft of hair by drawing curves.
- Start over on the other side.
- To show that the haircut is tousled, draw some more zigzags inside it.
Now you can give this tousled style to your characters!