Drawing Hair: The Brush Haircut
In this tutorial, we are going to teach you how to draw a nice brush haircut.
Steps to draw a brush haircut
- First of all, print the template of the head by clicking on the button just below.
- Draw two dots above the temples.
- Link these two dots with a curve.
- To draw the sideburns, draw a line to the bottom (roughly to the level of the top of the eyes) from each end of your curve.
- Draw a right angle to the ears.
- Starting at the end of these angles, draw a line to the top stopping a bit above the head.
- To finish your drawing, give some shine to the haircut by scratching it.
Now you can draw some nice brush haircuts. Don't hesitate to watch the video to see how the illustrator does it.