Destination Andorra: the best family summer vacation
When we think about family summer vacations we often imagine sun, the sea, the beach, and sand castles, but in Andorra it is a completely different story, we go there to discover, have fun, breathe and feel rejuvenated.
Choose Andorra to spend an unforgettable family summer vacation
Small family quiz to tempt you and inspire you to discover a country with exceptional mountains where the grandiose nature reigns, but where one never gets bored:
- Do you know what Mushing is?
- Who in your family, children or parents, wants to try the Arapahoe or the Devalkarts?
- Are you ready to take the route of the Secrets of the Forest together where you can see a brown bear of the Pyrenees for real?
- Do you know the name of the highest summit of Andorra which peaks at 2942 meters high?
A family stay in Andorra is the promise of extraordinary discoveries, nature's greatness and unprecedented friendly experiences to live flexibly and each at his own pace.
Andorra offers a large variety of activities to share with your family
Andorra is an ideal vacation destination for families where parents and children can have a great time through unique, fun activities in a wonderfully natural environment.
For an active and fun summer family vacation in Andorra:
- Outdoor activities in the resort of Vallnord such as mushing (with a sled adapted with wheels). Children can have fun in the Pekepark with inflatable structures, slides, ropes, bridges, a circuit of electric karts, some jumping, yodeling and shopping in total nature with their parents in buggies or on quads.
- The older kids will love to participate in activities like BMX trails with training zones and courses in the Arinsal region.
Canillo Family Park at Grandvalira Resort, offers the natural circuit of Fornatura, which allows you to discover the local fauna and flora through games.
- One of the main and fun attractions of the animal park of naturlandia in Saint Julia of Loria is the Tobotronc: The longest natural toboggan in the world, with a 5.3 km course. Come and meet the mountains of Andorra and wild animals of the Pyrenees by sliding into the woods of the Rabassa sitting in a sled with two seats that you can control the whole time. The bravest will love climbing trees, or venturing into the Airtrekk, the largest European sky trail, with a structure of 10 rounds, at 13.5 meters high and with three difficulty levels.
- Be mistaken for explorers in the Segudet Woods in Ordino and the Woods of Engolasters's adventures, in which the route passes through a fun system installed on top of the trees used to look out on magnificent panoramic views of the country.
- End the day by shopping in the streets of Andorra La Vella or climbing at very affordable prices! While mom is choosing her perfume, dad can buy new sports equipment and the kids can use the latest technological innovations.
Choosing to go to Andorra this summer is the promise of a friendly and successful family vacation!
To learn more: http://visitandorra.com