- A square sheet of paper
Steps to make an origami fish
- Fold your square sheet of paper diagonally.
- Join the edges on each side of the diagonal along it.
- Fold the last point to the middle of the shape.
- Fold the other point to the point you just folded.
- Unfold this last point, and you have now a nice mark to cut along.
- Unfold the big point and the two parts that you just cut.
- Now, you have two edges still folded. Fold them to the outside creating new folds.
- Do the same for the big corner, unfold it to the outside creating a new fold.
- You can stick all these folds but be careful not to use too much glue so that it doesn't go through the paper.
- Turn over the origami and there is your fish! It's time for you to decorate it as you wish!
You can use this nice origami for April Fool's day. Use a piece of sellotape to stick it on the back of your classmates!