It is time to take warm sunny vacations and trips to the beach and you will have fun making a great pirate cake recipe just for the occasion! Hoist the jolly roger on your pirate ship cake. Follow the chocolate cake recipe to form the base of your boat.
About this recipe
- Preparation time : 10 min
- Cooking time : 30 min
- Total duration : 40 min
- Duncan Hines Chocolate Cake Mix
- The pirate template from the link in the recipe
- First turn on the oven to recommended cooking temperature on the back of the box.
- Follow the directions on the back of the box. (Ask an adult to help you)
- It is necessary that the mixture is smooth. Then pour the cake batter in a rectangular shaped cake pan.
- Check your cake to see if it is ready with a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean the cake is cooked!
- While you are waiting for the cake to bake, print the sheet by clicking this link: Pirate Sails cake cutting elements. There are boat sails, portholes and flags.
- On each sailing, drill a hole in the top and bottom and passes a wooden stick by these two holes. Put two sails on each. At the top of each stick, use tape to secure the red flags. Finally, apply the portholes on each side of the cake; no need to tape, they should stick on their own without a problem.
And here's a beautiful Pirate cake ready to face any stormy ocean or pirate battle! It remains for you to play the role of sea monster and devour all the pirates! Bon Appetite!