Lip Painting - Chameleon
Lip Smacking Fun!
This unique take on face-painting is all the new rage. There are so many fun designs to create a beautiful lip smacking statement. This video shows you step-by-step how easy it is to create a [Chameleon]. Before you get started there are a few basic rules to be aware of when purchasing your lip paint supplies.
Use Face painting products that are:
- Skin Friendly - formulated for the most sensitive skin
- Quality Ingredients - FDA approved and non-toxic
- Washable - water base paint for easy washing and clean up
- Great Colors - has vibrant colors that will give you the best look you want to achieve
- Paper towels
- Face paint - Green, yellow, red and black
- Paint brushes - use assorted size fine quality brushes
- Water in a bowl - to rinse your brushes
- Mirror - to admire your fabulous designer lips
Time: 10 minutes
Level of difficulty: Easy & Fun
How to paint a Chameleon on a mouth
TIPS: It is important to keep the head from making any slight movements so, you may want to have the person getting their lips painted, sit in a chair and lay the back of their head on a table, lay down on a bed or couch. This will help to keep the head very still to make the best Chameleon lip design.
- Paint green stripes on upper and lower lip connecting one another
- Add two green legs in the shape of a greater sign (>)
- Add yellow paint between the green stripes on both the bottom and lower lip
- Then draw the yellow tail on the right side of the lips
- Paint the curly toungue of the chameleon on the left side of the lips in red
- Place small yellow dots on the green stripes, yellow stripes on the green legs
- Add green dots on the yellow stripes and green stripes on the tail
- Paint the triangular scales on the upper lip in alternationg colors of yellow and green and add tiny dots
- Finally, with black paint make the chameleon eye near the curly red tongue
You now have a lovely Chameleon lip design.