Lip Painting - Panda
Glamour Lip Art
This unique take on face-painting is all the new rage. There are so many fun designs to create a beautiful lip smacking statement. This video shows you step-by-step how easy it is to create a Panda. Before you get started there are a few basic rules to be aware of when purchasing your lip paint supplies:
- Skin Friendly - Be sure the product is formulated for the most sensitive skin
- Quality Ingredients - Be sure they are FDA approved and non-toxic
- Washable - Use water base paint for easy washing and clean up
- Great Colors - Using vibrant colors will give you the best look you want to achieve
- Paper towels
- Face paint - Black and white
- Paint brushes - use assorted size fine quality brushes
- Water in a bowl - to rinse your brushes
- Mirror - to admire your fabulous designer lips
Time: 10 minutes
Level of difficulty: Easy & Fun
How to paint a Panda on a kid mouth
TIPS: It is important to keep the head from making any slight movements so, you may want to have the person getting their lips painted, sit in a chair and lay the back of their head on a table, lay down on a bed or couch. This will help to keep the head very still to make the best Panda lip design.
- Color top and bottom lips all white
- Make Panda ears on the upper lip with a face painting pencil or your paint brush
3. Add eyes to upper lip with black paint
4. Finally, add whites to the Panda's eyes for the pupils
You now have some loveable panda lips!
If you love Panda bears then check out all the Panda fun on Hellokids.com.