Manger Paper Craft
Make your own paper Christmas manger and personalize it to your liking is easy. Follow the instructions and unleash your creative imagination to design the perfect Christmas manger that is right for you.
- Sheets of Card Stock white paper
Time: 20 minutes to assemble
How to manufacture a beautiful paper nativity scene:
- Select the templates below to print using your white cardstock paper: Baby Jesus, Joseph, Mary, the donkey, ox and sheep.
- Color or decorate each figurine according to your taste or desire.
- Use your scissors to cut out each design. Then fold the ox, sheep and donkey in half along the dotted line.
- Then cut out San José and the Virgin Mary.
- Finally, apply colors behind their heads to symbolize the hair of each character. Then, lifting his head slightly San Jose and head of the Virgin Mary was on, forming a cone with the dress and apply glue at the dots.
Your beautiful nativity scene is ready.