Christmas Balloon Decoration
- Small scissors
- Red or green balloons
- Gold or silver spray paint
- Artificial snow spray can
- Ribbon (like the one used to wrap Christmas gifts)
Using your stencil to paint the balloon:
- First print the template at the bottom of this page.
- Cut the trees to make a stencil. Keep the two parts: the gray area and the outline of white paper.
- Covers all your work space with newspaper to protect it from the spray paint.
- Place a tree stencil (white paper) on the ball and using the other hand to spray the colored paint on it (keep the paint can a few inches away). Then gently remove the paper. A tree appears
- Do the same thing in different places on the balloonl, combining large and small trees. You can use both types of stencils or just one, depending on what you find the most beautiful!
- Let the paint dry well.
- Cut Christmas ribbon and attach to the bottom of the ballon for you to hang or tape around the house for a beautiful Christmas decoration.