Halloween Mickey Vampire Pumpkin Stencil
- There are two ways to transfer the pattern onto a pumpkin. You can copy it by hand on the clean, dry pumpkin with a water felt pen (you can easily fix it with a cloth). You can also apply the stencil on the pumpkin and then burn the skin in shape by making small holes along the drawings through the paper with a nail or other sharp object.
- After clearing out the inside of your pumpkin, Start cutting your design beginning at the center of the drawing and continue outward (it saves you from pressing areas already excavated, which are more fragile). Start with the smallest details of the center. When a form is detached, gently push outward from the pumpkin with a finger or a pencil tip round.
- Warning: If you cut a part by accident, put a toothpick through the side of the flesh and reattach.
- Finally, place a candle inside for a wonderful Halloween lantern. Do not forget to place the lantern away from flammable materials, and blow out all candles before going to bed!
- A pumpkin
- Water felt pen
- Cardstock paper
- A nail or other sharp object
- A candle