Fairy Napkin Rings
Enchant your guests at your daughters next birthday party with these adorable fairy napkin ring holders.
- Rolls of toilet paper
- Paint and brush
- Cardboard colored paper
- Small scissors
- Glue stick
Instructions for making Fairy Napkin Ring Holders:
- Print the fairy template
- Cut out the template.
- Place the template on the colored paper.
- Draw contours with pencil to see the drawing.
- Repeat to make as many napkin rings you will need for the party.
- Cut the fairies.
- Use some glue by on the wings then sprinkle with glitter.
- Cut the roll of toilet paper, a ring of about 2.5 centimeters wide.
- Cut as many rings you will need for each napkin.
- Paint the rings the color to match your fairies.
- Once the paint is dry, stick a fairy on each ring with glue. (Idea: You could write the name of each guest on each fairy to make it more personalized)
Your magical Fairy Napkin Rings are ready. A beautiful addition to your birthday party table decorations.