Make An Easter Basket
Easter Basket Craft
Do you have an Easter basket for filling with chocolate and other Easter goodies this holiday? This year collect your Easter eggs in this beautiful handmade Easter basket. It also is a great way to help your environment by using recyclables from around the house. This Easter basket is made out of an empty ice cream carton.
- Ice cream carton or something similar
- White spray paint
- Wrapping paper with Easter pattern
- Liquid adhesive (applied by brush) - Glue
- 1 brush
- Piece of cardstock
- Hole punch
- 2 brads
How to make her Easter basket
- With white spray paint can, spray the empty ice cream carton and let dry completely.
- Cut pieces of wrapping paper with the Easter designs.
- Use your paint brush to cover glue all over the ice cream carton and paste your patterned paper.
- Apply glue on the outer side of the patterned paper.
- Be sure to brush all bubbles flat that form when applying the glue and attaching to the carton.
- Cut handle from cardstock paper, punch holes and weave with rafia.
- Now make a hole on the side of the carton and at the bottom of each end of your basket handle.
- Attach together with the brads.
And here is how to create a beautiful Easter basket where you can collect hidden chocolates and other goodies if you participate in an Easter egg hunt. Here we have a pink and yellow basket but do not hesitate to use colors and patterns you like best. Happy Easter!