How to Draw Dusty Crophopper from Disney Planes
Follow the advice of a professional to draw Dusty
Learn how-to draw Dusty from Disney movie PLANES with Art Hernandez animator and story-boarder. Check the video tutorial of how to draw Dusty and give life to the most lovely airplane.
Step by step to draw the Airplane
Watch the tutorial, follow the drawing steps and pause the video if needed to keep the thread. Do the drawing step of how to draw D usty one by onewe give you below:
- Start by drawing Dusty's nose and head
- Then draw the back of the plane
- Trace the outline of the eyes and draw the tail
- Draw the belly and the wings
- Then trace the undercarriage and draw the wheels of the aircraft
- Finally draw Dusty's mouth
- Put the final touches to Dusty drawing to make it perfect and customized to your image.
Sharpen your pencils.Draw each part of the aircraft respecting the steps, delete the wrong outlines and redraw if necessary! PLANES movie is available on DVD, BluRay and digital copy from the November 19, 2013!
Learn to draw vehicles, animals, characters and more with the drawing lesson videos.