Valentine Candy Bouquet
- Pink and white marshmallows and other gummies
- Wooden skewer sticks (3 or 4)
- One rubberband
- Metallic colored paper
- Ribbon (pink or red)
Instructions on how to make a sweet Valentine candy bouquet:
- Place candies on skewers alternating colors to make it more attractive to the eye.
- Once you have made all the sticks of candy, tie them to the base with a rubber band.
- To create bouquet packaging, cut a large enough piece of metallic paper and place the Valentine candy skewers on top then gather the matalic paper at the base of the candy sticks, like you see at a florist.
- Tie a colorful ribbon around the base. You have a beautiful Valentine candy bouquet that your family and friends are sure to find quite delicious.