Half-fold Leprechaun Hat card
This is a Leprechaun hat card in the shape of a green hat. When you open the card, the inside has a picture of people in a St. Patrick parade and there is a space to write your message. You can insert a shamrock shaped greeting card into the message shape. You can write a message on that card too. How about sending a message on the perfect St. Patrick's Day greeting card?
Material need to make this Half-fold Leprechaun hat greeting card
- Printer paper (card stock paper)
- Color printer
- Print the template
Time: 20 minutes
Instructions to fold the Leprechaun hat card
- Cut out the parts and fold them along the fold lines on each.
- Glue the back & front parts of the green hat to the inside part of the hat (Only glue the fold lines when you have)
- Glue the buckle onto the belt. Glue the belt together along the buckle reference lines then glue the ends together starting from the black belt lines.
- Write your St Patrick's day message on the inside hat and insert the card into the green hat.
- Glue the shamrock decoration wherever you like, then fasten the hat belt.