How to make rabbit felt mini purse
Rabbit felt mini purses are an easy craft for a lovely gift for anyone. With just a few craft supplies you will be able to design this rabbit felt mini purse that can be used for any holiday, occasion or even as a unique phone holder. Fun and easy crafts by Hellokids.com.
- Bunny Template Printed
- 2 Small buttons
- 2 Ribbon 8-10 inches each
- 2 Craft eyes or beads
- Print template and cut out.
- Trace bunny on felt and cut out.
- Trace body of purse and cut out.
- Use the template to cut out detailed pieces to the bunny, trace on felt and cut.
- String your needle with thread and sew.
- Fold the large piece of felt in 1/2 for the body of the purse and sew open side leaving the top end open.
- String needle with thread and sew one end of the ribbon handles to the inside of the upper edge and at the same time attaching the small buttons. With the other end sew to the opposite side adding a decoritive X stitch on the outside. (see video)
- Glue the felt bunny on front of the purse and all other detailed pieces to complete the look of the rabbit.
You have now made a sweet felt mini bunny purse. A fun and easy craft for Easter, Mother's Day, friends and family.