Create Christmas Candle Holders
Christmas Candle Holder Craft
This easy craft is the perfect Christmas decoration to add just that perfect touch to any table or mantel. It also makes wonderful Christmas gifts.
- cardboard (for table protection)
- glass jar (baby food jars, yogurt jars)
- votive candle
- x acto knife
- stencil - any Christmas design (angel, tree, santa, etc.)
- colored paper
- translucent coler paper (silver, gold)
- Protect your table with cardboard. Cut a colored sheet of paper in half and place on the cardboard.
- Trace your design on the sheet of paper by using the Christmas stencils.
- Use the x acto knife to cut out each stencil design.
- Then cut little sheets of silver and gold translucent paper and glue over the cut out stencil design.
- Use your glass votive to measure where you need to staple the two ends of the paper together to form a tube around the glass votive.
- Staple the paper togethe.
- Place your votive candle inside the glass container and light the candle.
- Put the paper tube stencil design over the glass votive.
- The light from the candle should illuminate throught the translucent stencil designs creating a beautiful glowing Christmas candle.