Angel Decoration -
What a perfect adornment to have during the Christmas holidays. The paper plate Angel is a great activity for kids to create for Mom and Dad, as a church groups or as a fun school activity. The paper plate Angels can be decorated with simple or elaborate trimmings.
- White paper
- White paper plates
- Paints, markers, crayons, glitter, sequins (anything you want to use for decorating your Angel)
How to make a paper plate Angel:
- Draw an Angel pattern on a piece of circular white paper like the one in the video.
- Paste to the paper plate and cut the rim 1/4 inch around the edge of the plate.
- Cut along the lines of your Angel pattern.
- Attach the two slits together that connect the Angel body and form the wings and staple to secure.
- Decorate your Angel using glitter, sequins, markers, paints or crayons.
You have completed the paper plate Angel craft. A radiant decoration to have on display for Christmas and through the New Year.
Make a Paper Candle Garland video02:58
Make Paper Snowflakes video02:02
Reversible Christmas painting video03:14
Make a Christmas paper Angel video03:06
Make a Christmas tree and ornament garland video02:54
Create Christmas Candle Holders video03:09
Make a Christmas Votive Decoration video03:41
Make Paper Star Clip Decorations video02:47
Make a Santa Hat Name Cards video02:52
Make Star Napkin Rings video02:48
Pets invited to Christmas dinnerHahahaha and Hohohoho... Watch this funny video of a very special Christmas Eve dinner and discover how these pets behave as cool as all the family members: The gourmet guy who test all the dishes and doesn't stop eating ... Read More ...