Angel Decoration -
What a perfect adornment to have during the Christmas holidays. The paper plate Angel is a great activity for kids to create for Mom and Dad, as a church groups or as a fun school activity. The paper plate Angels can be decorated with simple or elaborate trimmings.
- White paper
- White paper plates
- Paints, markers, crayons, glitter, sequins (anything you want to use for decorating your Angel)
How to make a paper plate Angel:
- Draw an Angel pattern on a piece of circular white paper like the one in the video.
- Paste to the paper plate and cut the rim 1/4 inch around the edge of the plate.
- Cut along the lines of your Angel pattern.
- Attach the two slits together that connect the Angel body and form the wings and staple to secure.
- Decorate your Angel using glitter, sequins, markers, paints or crayons.
You have completed the paper plate Angel craft. A radiant decoration to have on display for Christmas and through the New Year.