Absolutely Incredible Kid Day Letter-Writing Tips:
- Focus on solid qualities and achievements. Highlight accomplishments and character traits such as kindness, compassion and dedication.
- Write an acrostic poem. Use the child's name or a special phrase to write an acrostic poem. Here is an example:
- Take a trip down memory lane. Share a special memory of the child such as a time he or she had a positive influence on the community.
- Jot down a short note and make a certificate. Write a brief note of praise and make a certificate of recognition by hand or using computer software.
- Make it official. Use the free clip art and printable template available at the Camp Fire USA website to make custom stationery.
- Do not worry about formality. Do not be self-conscious about following formal letter-writing rules. Focus on conveying a heartfelt sentiment.
- Make it colorful and fun. Use different colored ink, fonts and clip art to make a printed letter more festive. Use markers and stickers to embellish handwritten letters.
A Christmas Tale online tale for kid
Sun animated gifs
Favorite characters in love animated gifs
Clown animated gifs
St. Patrick's Day Is Coming Soon
My Dog Tulip
Glitter Easter pictures gif
TANGLED - Fan Facts video