Absolutely Incredible Kid Day Letter-Writing Tips:
- Focus on solid qualities and achievements. Highlight accomplishments and character traits such as kindness, compassion and dedication.
- Write an acrostic poem. Use the child's name or a special phrase to write an acrostic poem. Here is an example:
- Take a trip down memory lane. Share a special memory of the child such as a time he or she had a positive influence on the community.
- Jot down a short note and make a certificate. Write a brief note of praise and make a certificate of recognition by hand or using computer software.
- Make it official. Use the free clip art and printable template available at the Camp Fire USA website to make custom stationery.
- Do not worry about formality. Do not be self-conscious about following formal letter-writing rules. Focus on conveying a heartfelt sentiment.
- Make it colorful and fun. Use different colored ink, fonts and clip art to make a printed letter more festive. Use markers and stickers to embellish handwritten letters.
G-Force coloring pages ! Meet all the characters !
St. Patrick's Day Is Coming Soon
TANGLED - Fan Facts
Mickey Mouse and Minnie in love animated gifs
Glitter Easter pictures
Easter Bunny animated gifs
My Dog Tulip
Carnival costume gifs
Sun animated gifs
- Website for kids
- Site de coloriages
- Pagina web para niños
- Website for chinese kids
- Website für Kinder
- Site para crianças
- صفحة تلوين