Absolutely Incredible Kid Day Letter-Writing Tips:
- Focus on solid qualities and achievements. Highlight accomplishments and character traits such as kindness, compassion and dedication.
- Write an acrostic poem. Use the child's name or a special phrase to write an acrostic poem. Here is an example:
- Take a trip down memory lane. Share a special memory of the child such as a time he or she had a positive influence on the community.
- Jot down a short note and make a certificate. Write a brief note of praise and make a certificate of recognition by hand or using computer software.
- Make it official. Use the free clip art and printable template available at the Camp Fire USA website to make custom stationery.
- Do not worry about formality. Do not be self-conscious about following formal letter-writing rules. Focus on conveying a heartfelt sentiment.
- Make it colorful and fun. Use different colored ink, fonts and clip art to make a printed letter more festive. Use markers and stickers to embellish handwritten letters.
Absolutely Incredible Kid Day - March 15, 2016Incredible Kids Absolutely Incredible Kid Day(AIKD) is celebrated annually on the third Thursday in March, this year on March 15, 2016. Absolutely Incredible Kid Day is a national letter-writing campaign urging adults to write letters ... Read More ...
Julie Payette: Lady Astronaut biography
Sun animated gifs
A Christmas Tale online tale for kid
Carnival masks animated gifs
Easter Bunny animated gifs
Butterfly animated gifs
Yu Gi Oh animated gifs
Glitter Easter pictures gif